I am a director with Counselling & Psychotherapy Associates in central Wellington and a psychotherapist, supervisor, trainer and couple therapist.
My current practice includes working with a wide variety of people who present with issues concerning relationships, family, work and mental health.
My particular expertise is psychotherapy with individuals and couples wishing to examine issues regarding:
- Anxiety and stress management
- Personal relating
- Traumatic experience (including sexual abuse)
- Pregnancy, birth and parenting Issues
- Personality issues
As a Certified Emotionally Focussed Therapist I have a passion for working with couples facing challenges and conflict or who wish to deepen and strengthen their relationship.
I also offer training in psychotherapy through the Wellington Transactional Analysis Training Institute and NZAP and provide clinical supervision to people from a wide variety of professions.
I have a background working as a nurse in many diverse areas before spending 10 years in acute in-patient and out-patient mental health treatment services. These experiences gave me extensive training and experience in assessment, family and group therapy and individual psychotherapy.
- My cancellation policy is a full working days notice of cancellation. This will give me the opportunity to re book that appointment.
- If the full working days notice of cancellation is not given and I am able to re-book the session, no charge will be made,
- If the full working days notice of cancellation is not given and I am unable to re-book the session then the full session fee will be charged.
I am a registered Psychotherapist, a full member of the New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP), a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (ITAA) and a Certified EFT therapist
- Phone : 0279497331 Please send me a text and I will ring as soon as I am able.
- PO Box 12 556, Thorndon, Wellington